How good are you at drinking water and staying hydrated? We all know drinking water is important for health but many of us still don’t drink enough. Take our Hydr8 for WaterAid Challenge; increasing your water intake to the magic number of 8 glasses of water a day, tell 8 mates about the importance of drinking water and to complete the challenge donate £8 to WaterAid to help bring safe drinking water to those who can’t just turn on the tap. To donate 8 simply visit https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/hydrationchallenge
Don’t forget to let us know how you get on? Upload your #wateraidchallenge videos and pictures to Twitter: @niwnews, Facebook: Facebook.com/niwater or Instagram @northernirelandwater, to be in with the chance to Win a fab insulated stainless steel waterbottle.
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- Competitions are open to NI residents only unless otherwise stated.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid NI address unless otherwise stated.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted via Direct Message displayed on social media.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from 14 May 2020 until 17 June 2020.
- NI Water and associated partners are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.