Business Opportunities in the Water Sector: Wednesday 28 September
07 September 2016 16:23
Wednesday 28 September 2016, 08:30 → 13:30
Hilton Hotel, Templepatrick
Are you interested in exploring new business opportunities in the water and wastewater sector?
Increasing pressure on existing water systems means that the products, services and methods on which we have relied for decades now will not suffice. This creates opportunities for innovation with emphasis on energy efficiency and reduction of various waste streams to enhance the development of the Circular Economy.Opportunities are emerging locally, nationally and internationally due to a number of market drivers that include:
• increase in world population
• introduction of clean water technologies in the sewage, agriculture and food industries
• increasing demand for flood defences due to climate change
• upgrading of our present water systemsWhy attend this event?
• Gain a better understanding of the market drivers and the diverse business opportunities within this sector
• Learn more about how to access supply chains locally, nationally and internationally
• Hear more about the need for innovative solutions to reduce energy and waste costs
• Learn more about the support programmes available from Invest NI, InterTradeIreland, Enterprise Ireland and UKTI Water
Members of the Invest NI Trade and Sustainable Development Teams will be in attendance to promote Invest NI support programmes.
Click here for further details and to register