Services for developers
and housebuilders

Whether you’re planning a small extension to your property or a large scale development we’re here to help.

Self Service portal

Online portal for paying your bill, Article 161, New Connections, Trade Effluent and Septic Tanks


Guidance for connecting to mains water supply, replacing lead water pipes, separation of supply and building an extension near our Assets

Single Unit Developments (Domestic)

Guidance for self-build or single unit development project

Multi Unit Developments & Commercial

Information for building multi-unit and commercial developments

Self Service

Apply online for Sewer Adoptions for sites (Article 161) and New Connections

Load more >

Can't find what you're looking for? Visit the Need our Help section