how to save water

I have a blockage

Reporting flooding

If you need to report a blockage or out-of-sewer flooding, please read the information below.

Out-of-sewer flooding

If you think there is a blockage or if your property has been flooded by our public sewer, please call us on 03457 440088 and one of our team will be here to help, 24 hours a day.

How to report flooding

You only need a single telephone number to report all other types of flooding – 0300 2000 100.

This number is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You don’t have to decide which organisation you need to ring and you don’t have to contact the Rivers Agency, Roads Service or NI Water – this will be done for you.

When you ring, a member of staff will take all your details and contact the appropriate agency on your behalf. This is a non-emergency number so if you are in danger, call the emergency services on 999.

Can't find what you're looking for? Visit the Need our Help or FAQ section