COVID-19 Update Silent Valley – Update on Reopening
- NI Water can confirm that Silent Valley will open on Monday 20th July.
- Opening hours will be 9.30am – 6pm daily.
- There is currently capacity for 63 cars - this will be on a first come first served basis and no access will be permitted once the site is at capacity. If anyone parks in an unsafe manner on public roads, they may get ticketed by the police.
- Annual Pass - Passes will re-start from the date of re-opening and lost months (due to closure) will be added on to the tickets.
- Signage will be in place for everyone’s safety and we encourage visitors to adhere to the signage at all times and follow social distancing.
- Visitors will only be able to pay via contactless payment methods.
Important information – unfortunately, the following services are currently unavailable:
- Public Toilets
- Play area
- Mini-bus service and visitor’s centre
NI Water will keep the site under review and will update the regulations as necessary.
Silent Valley Trails
Enjoy the tranquillity of silent Valley Mountain Park in the heart of the Mourne Mountains. Follow a trail to submerge in the beauty of the park. Find out about the industrial heritage which gave rise to the magnificent dams and shaped the surrounding landscape.